- The Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning (CITL) provides a number of resources and workshops for becoming an effective teacher.
- Graduate College Teaching Assistant Tools includes a list of links to teaching resources at the University of Illinois.
- EOL 585: College Teaching course provides a scholarly approach to curriculum and pedagogy at the college level.
Handouts from Previous Workshops
- Beyond Powerpoint: Teaching with Technology (April 10, 2015)
- Finding a Job in Academia: Undergrad Institutions (September 17, 2014)
- Academic Dishonesty: Prevention, Detection, and Reaction (March 18, 2012)
- Managing your Courses: Secrets to Surviving your Semester of Teaching or TAing (March 18, 2012)
- Strategies for Grading Presentations and Group Projects (April 14, 2010)